The technology that changes the stadiums

domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

WELCOME!

I am not an expert in marketing or in organising events but I am a passionate about the world of sports, and this is my first step on my long career.

After studying a Master in Sports Management and a Post-Graduate Course in Sports Events Management I decided to go further and start my own research and fight for my dream of doing a PhD in the field of sports.

All my life I have been inside the outstanding world of Sport, but it was when I lived in Barcelona that I discovered how much work there is behind a sport company. I carefully studied deeply the internal workings from football leagues to running events. I worked close to Barcelona Football Club and I was impressed by the management of the stadium, especially when I had a meeting with some professionals in that field such as Sir Arnau, FCB Ticketing Manager.


In that moment I discovered my passion: Fans Experience Management. It is awesome, and there is and incredible amount of work, yet to be done, in this area which will involve studying and analising the spectators to make sure they have the best experience in the stadium. As I said, it is AWESOME! And I will reveal the findings on my blog.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario